Silicon Trust is proud partner of SDW 2014. This week the organizers announced the initial line up of speakers for its three-day conference, starting 16th of June in the heart of London’s government district.
Speaker highlights of the 2014 include:
• Duncan Westland, Deputy Director, Document Technology, HM Passport Office, UK
• Monica Gariup, Senior Research Officer, Research & Development, Frontex, EU
• Markus Nuppeney, Head of Section, BSI, Germany
• Ulrich Schneider, Bundeskriminalamt (BKA), Germany
• J.J.M. (Hans) de Moel, Policy Officer, Royal Netherlands Marechaussee, Netherlands
• Markus Clabian, Coordinator FastPass Project, and AIT, Austria
• David Westgate, Chief Immigration Officer, National Document Fraud Unit, UK
• Babatunde Anifowoshe, Chief Information Security Officer, NIMC, Nigeria
• Christopher Hornek, Project Co-ordinator, OSCE Centre in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
• Bas van den Berg, Internal Advisor, and Henk Westerhof, Project Manager, RDW, The Netherlands
• Anna Wandschneider, Senior Scientist, and Uwe Seidel, Scientific Director, Bundeskriminalamt, Germany
Full details of these and all confirmed speakers to date can be found on the SDW Speaker page
Streams and themes for SDW 2014 include:
• The road to secure eDriver and electronic vehicle registration documents.
• DocEx 2014 – Our special focus on forensic document examination. The road to secure eDriver and electronic vehicle registration document – New for 2014!
• Intelligent document examination and design.
• MRTDs 2.0 – A holistic approach to traveller identification.
• Biometrics 20/20 – Overcoming hurdles, creating opportunities – New for 2014!
• Lightning Talks – Establishing the authenticity of identity – New for 2014!
• Taking eIDs to the next level.
• Effective border control – Best practice, technology and opportunities.
• Beyond identity documents: tax stamps, secure labels, ticketing and more…